Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Winners For Sketch 185!

The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and our hostess Cindy has chosen the Queen!  


The Queen of Clean:  Heather from Heather's Pages
Thanks so much to all of you talented crafters who played along with FMS and my sketch this week.  It's never easy to pick one single favorite, but Heather's card really captured me this week.  The colors and details are amazing, and I love the varigation in colors on the flower.  Heather has exceptional talent.  Congrats, Heather!  You're my pick for Queen of Clean!



Please come back tomorrow for a new sketch from Jen Brum!



9 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks again to the DT and Cindy for the sketch! Hazel xx

Maria Valente said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the winners! That made my day :)
Congratulations to all the other winners, too.
Hugs
MaryV

Skylark said...

Well done to all the winners, fabulous cards. Stef x

Heather said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the pick - I'm honored! Congrats to everyone, and thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

crafter said...

Congratulations to all the winners! Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the winners. Thanks for the great sketch and all the wonderful inspirations!

Judy1223 said...

Awesome cards, ladies! Congrats all around!!!

Greetings from Gail said...

I am really excited that my card was selected by you - I appreciate the great sketches you give us every week. Just not enough time to play along with all of them. Congrats to all the other winners as well.

Andrea MacTrinh said...

Thanks so much Cindy for choosing my card. Congrats to all the winners. Hugs Ax

Mimi Zitrone said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card Karren! You made my day! Congrats to all the winners!