Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Winners For Sketch 58


The Clean Team has chosen the Princesses for you this week and Narelle has chosen her Queen!


The Queen of Clean: Dawn
Tiddbits from Dawn




Wow there were so many gorgeous cards in the gallery this week!  But my eye kept coming back to Dawn's gorgeous card and all it's texture.  These colours are so striking together and the designer series papers that she's used is just beautiful.  I love her choice of stamps and the doubling up of the buttons for the centre of the medallion is a fabulous touch! Congrats, Dawn, on being Queen of Clean this week!



Be sure to come back tomorrow for a new challenge from Cindy!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards ladies!! Congrats to everyone!

SeeJulieStamp said...

I too LOVE Dawn's card! Great job everyone!

Lisa said...

Thanks so much Linda S, I am so glad you liked my card!!

Wonderful cards by everyone, wow!!

Anonymous said...

The cards selected this week are all awesome! Congrats to you all!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jen! I'm honored :)
And thank you ladies for providing such great sketches and inspiration. Love this site!

Dawn Tidd said...

Thank you so much, Narelle, for choosing my card this week. I feel honored to be chosen as the Queen of Clean!

Susan Joyce said...

Thanks Allisa for choosing my card. Congrats to everyone, fabulous selections of cards.

Robyn Oliver said...

Oh wow I'min shock, friend Vikki just texted me with my pick as a 'princess'...thanks so much Jen for liking my card. Congrats to the other winners too