Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Freshly Made Sketches #21-A Sketch from Lesley {Seeing Double}

Welcome to Freshly Made Sketches! Thank you to everyone who "Went Long" with my sketch from last week.  This week I am super excited to be your hostess again and have created a sketch that I call, "Seeing Double"! Yep, there are two strips on the left side of the card and they could be ribbon or paper or something else...the sky is the limit this week!!!  Have fun!




The "Clean Team" has come up with some "Freshly Made" designs to get you in the spirit!  I am in love with everyone's samples! I know you will be too! Remember, we are so excited to visit your blog and to see what YOU create with our sketch!  

Rita Wright

And from our Fabulous Guest Designers this month!


Kim S-Guest Designer

Tracey V-Guest Designer


We have a few simple rules to keep things fun and fair for all of our players:
  1. Please use any crafting product you would like to use.
  2. Feel free to combine our sketch with up to THREE other challenges.
  3. Please add a DIRECT link to your blog when adding your card to the linky below.
  4. Please include our sketch and a link back to Freshly Made Sketches on your post.
  5. Have fun!
This challenge will end on Monday, February 13th at Noon (PST). On Tuesday, February 14th, we will be announcing the winner of this week's sketch challenge who will known as the "Queen of Clean" and each Design Team Member will choose one "Princess".

Thanks for stopping by!  We hope you will join us!
Lesley and the Freshly Made Team

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Another brilliant sketch and really beautiful cards by the dt - absolutely stunning. I love this blog! - Jacqueline xx

Sandy said...

Brilliant sketch, I've entered but just checking that makes a total of 4 challenges altogether, this one and up to three others? Is that correct as it doesn't say a total of 3.
Sandy

Lisa said...

Gorgeous samples from the design team, wow!

N@ Ali said...

I just love the two colours you use for your sketches! So fresh

Allisa said...

Great sketch!

Shawn D said...

Cruising SCS I saw a card I liked. Said they used your sketch. Had to come take a look. Love your sketches and cards. Will definitely be following. Thanks!

Paula Reid said...

Thanks for a another great sketch - I am loving this site :)

Beverly G said...

Another great sketch and DT inspirations.

Venus said...

Hello! I had soooo much fun with this sketch. I love it. Lots of wonderful works here. Nice job DT!

Venus
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/2012/02/life-is-carnival.html

Heidi said...

What a great sketch and I love the idea of "clean" cards..with embellishments! I will definitely be coming back to enjoy more of your sketches! I used this particular one to help me with one of my cards I designed for a stamping event. Too fun!

None None said...

Wow - congrats on the 90 cards this week! I am just so sorry I couldn't play - my first time missing out on a FMS challenge (hangs head in shame)... But it looks like you are getting more and more popular each week - woo hoo!! :)