Sunday, February 19, 2012

Comments this week....

To all of our valued participants,


As you may know, Blogger has changed the commenting word verification system this week.  Many of us have been experiencing difficulties reading those two verification words we need to fill in to complete a comment.  Normally we comment on as many cards as we are able to do, but the new words are really slowing us down!


In your settings on blogger, you are able to turn off word verification and change to a "moderation" setting. This means any comment you receive will appear on your dashboard and you can publish it later.  That way, design teams will be able to easily leave you some comment love!


I hope this makes sense and that you can understand why we may not have left you a comment this week.  As a design team, we work hard to make sure we comment on as many cards as we possibly can.  We know how important comments are to each of us!


If you have any questions about how to change from word verification to comment moderation, please leave us a comment with your email address and we will try to help you if we can!


Thank you!!  There is still time to join our current challenge! To play along, please CLICK HERE to see the design team samples and to link your creation.


Sincerely,
Lesley and the Freshly Made Team


Here is a screen capture of where to go and what to look for. Thank you to Tracey for helping us with this.



9 comments:

Allisa said...

Glad to see I am not the only one having trouble reading the new word verifications. It has been difficult at times leaving comments this past week.

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see that I am not the only one with those problems. But somehow I cannot change my settings. It would be great if you could help me out. My email: Diana.Auberle@gmx.de

Thanks a lot

Tara Bourgoin said...

Thank you for this post! I didn't even realize there was an option to turn that off! I've fixed mine now (at least I hope what I did worked).

Lin said...

I SO agree!! I tried 5 times to make a comment over at Moxie Fab, and finally gave up!! Who decided to make these things so impossible?!

Chris Dring said...

Thank you! I didn't know that there was an option to change that! I'm having trouble trying to change my settings, please help! My email: cdring@comcast.net

Thank you again!

Lyndal said...

Hi all
As I discovered the new version of blogger does not allow you to turn the word verification off - you have to revert to the old version to make the changes, and then switch back to the new version. Hope this helps!
Lyndal

~amy~ said...

You girls are THEE best for posting this!!!!!

Rose said...

i second what Amy said :)

*the two words are driving me nuts!!!

Laura :) said...

thanks SO much for this! I had no idea mine was on. So glad to get it fixed.